Monday, February 16, 2009

It's not often that I complain, especially in a moping style (unless, of course, I'm not getting what I want)...but today I am moping. First of all, it's raining and Mom says it probably will rain all week. BIG MOPES. I want Sun and Spring. Secondly, I have an upset tummy and it isn't getting better. Bromley was only sick for half a day before he was bouncing around in his usual, ridiculous fashion once more. I've not been cat patrolling that much lately and usually stay on my bed. Dad is going to take me to the vet this afternoon and Mom says they'll fix me all up. I sure hope so, because I really can't trust Bromley to do a proper cat patrol all on his own.



Mope.



Sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Misha, you take care of yourself and get better. It was probably not getting to go to the pub that did it.

Anonymous said...

Misha enjoy the beautiful carpet ( we have one a bit like that)
Michel ( of xanga )

Misha, Bernese Philosopher said...

Thanks everyone. I have been feeling MUCH better lately, (it must have been not going to the pub plus not getting those neat, stuffed moo cows...)begging for extra treats (to make up for when my tummy was upset) *and* sleeping on the sofa! I'll post pictures.