Friday, February 27, 2009

It is the second last day of February...and it is rainingrainingraining without end. Not much to do around here other than track lots of mud into the house, bite the towels I'm dried with, and bum around in the house whilst dreaming of the coming spring and all the wonderful things I'll do then. Oh, there is the occasional cat patrol, which I am very pleased to be able to partake in again. Bromley is doing a nice job, though, I have to admit. Of course he's doing a good job, trained by yours truly!

Anywho, a couple days ago Mom and I were bumming on the sofa. She got up and left for five minutes. I saw that pillow she had been hogging and thought it looked lonely and unused.





When the weather is better I hope to have a few more exciting updates to post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This pillow suits to you , Misha . Why not to use it like you do ? You are right ! :-)
Michel ( fauquet of xanga)